Thursday, February 16, 2012

First Time for Everything

So I have been debating for about the last year, on whether I blog would be a a good idea, because of the big commitment and the how it can take over your life. But, there are so many other blogs that I visit on a daily basis, and so many other them where I gain my inspiration, so I thought why not give it a try. And so here I am, I finally jumped on the band wagon. I started my own blog. 

My name is Arabella Shales, and I am a 19-year old fashion student, currently living in Toronto, Canada. The name for my blog Crowns for Paisley which is a combination of two of my loves. My middle name is Paisley, I was named that after the print of fabric, and I have always and will always love crowns and tiaras. Since I was a little girl I wanted to be a princess, but I guess that dream is out the window. Anyways, I digress like I said I am a fashion student and i'm studying Merchandise Marketing. One day I hope to be the next Rachel Zoe(if you don't know who that is, then find out- basically she is the person who controls what all of Los Angeles celebrities wear) but I will settle for just being a regular stylist. My program is an 18-month long excelerated program. And it just so happens that I graduate at the end of next month. So if your wondering what I am going to do with the rest of my life at the ripe age of 19, it just so happens that I am attending one of California's finest fashion schools, FIDM. And yes, it is the same school that Lauren Conrad attended and Heidi Montag dropped out of after just one day. My major there is Visual Communication, which I am super excited about. And if your wondering to yourself, how is a Torontonian who is really an Oakvillian (Oakville-a city outside of Toronto) is going to move across the nation and into another country. Well, i'm driving, yes driving and 5,000 miles at that. Me and my dad are taking the trek. But enough about me, never mind thats what a blog is about right? So read my blog to get updates about my current obsession, daily gossip intake, and overall life plans. 

Email me for any questions, concerns, or just my thoughts.
TTYL Everyone,
xoxo C for P

No comments:

Post a Comment